The Wing is a work and community space for women. Founded in 2016, The Wing was born out of the belief that women deserve a multi-purpose space that makes their lives easier, and that magic is created when women come together.
The Wing is seeking a Community Manager who will directly oversee member experience, satisfaction and overall growth of membership base. This role reports to The Wing's Community Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and attend community initiatives designed to create connections through meaningful introductions, programming and events, and digital communication.
- Create personal connections with Wing members through multiple touch points
- Communicate and work with Wing team to ensure highest level of member satisfaction
- Identify and facilitate ways to connect Wing members both in and out of the space
- Act as sounding board for member feedback and solve for issues to ensure experience quality and satisfaction
- Work in tandem with Community Director to oversee onboarding process for new members
- Analyze member usage and satisfaction to understand trends and opportunities for improvement
- Work in tandem with Community Director to plan outreach based on data trends
- Work with Community Director to oversee and manage membership process
- Promote Wing to prospective members, conduct open houses, field prospective member questions
- Oversee membership packets and informational/promotional materials designed for prospective members
- Passion and experience in community building
- Hospitality industry knowledge
- Dynamic self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work load, multitask, and project manage
- Confident, fast learner and quick thinker
- Strong listener with ability to communicate and interact across position levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Passion for the Wing brand and mission
Apply here to join our Wing Family! 💪